Monday, December 6, 2010

More New Learning DLC#3

So I had never heard about Google Docs until just recently.  I can definitely see myself giving this a try.  I have typed up so many things as the secretary for the Greenfield Girls Softball League and when I was Corresponding Secretary for the Erving PTO that I would sometimes have people proof.  Not to mention all the proofing I have done for others.  I love how you can create, share, and then edit the document online.  It will be so much easier to keep track of any changes and suggestions.  I also read about how 3rd grade classes wrote a Halloween story together.  That was a cool idea! I will now think twice before clicking Microsoft Word.  I will try Google Docs instead.  Thanks Christine! 

On another note.  Today I introduced a new leveled reader about The Capitol Building.  Before reading, I took my class on a virtual tour using my laptop.  It would have been even better if my ELMO and projector that I had ordered with Title I money was availabe to use.  Hopefully, in the near future.  Technology is definitely on my mind these days.   

No comments:

Post a Comment